Complete Healthcare is a full-service Obstetrics & Gynecology office.
At Complete Heathcare for Women, our healthcare for women extends from adolescence and the reproductive years through the perimenopausal and postmenopausal years. Our professional staff provides comprehensive health screening exams and focuses on encouraging healthy lifestyles, as well as providing information on proven medical screening tests. We provide on-site ultrasound exams! For couples experiencing infertility, we provide testing and treatment.
Complete Healthcare for Women believes in creating an individualized childbirth experience for each of their patients and their families. We have taken every measure to ensure that all of your needs are met in a sensitive and supportive manner. We embrace the same high standards of care, and are always seeking ways to make each patient’s experience personal.
Circumcisions are performed in our office for infants under two weeks of age. We want to make your baby’s circumcision as comfortable as possible. Circumcision is done with sterile technique by Dr. Lorenzo and takes about 10-15 minutes. The baby is restrained on a “papoose” board. The area is cleansed and a topical anesthesia is applied. Dr. Lorenzo and his medical assistant will go over post-procedure care with you. The procedure is NOT billable to your insurance company and payment is due prior to start of the procedure.
When you want to have children, infertility is a deeply painful experience. However, there is hope. Technology continues to develop to help with infertility, and as an infertility clinic, we stay on top of the latest developments. If you are having trouble conceiving, contact us about our infertility services.
Pain and suffering from vaginal dryness, burning, itching, discomfort, or pain during intercourse affects 50 percent of postmenopausal women in the United States. After menopause, natural hormonal changes and medications cause a number of physiological changes, including a decrease in estrogen.
Other Services Include:
Additional topics are available for you to review:
- Healthy Eating
- Exercise and Fitness
- Reducing Your Risk of Cancer
- Weight Control: Eating Right and Keeping Fit
- It’s Time to Quit Smoking
- Alcohol and Women
- Your Sexual Health
- Domestic Violence
- Cholesterol and Your Health
- Problems of the Digestive System
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
- Managing High Blood Pressure
- Protecting Yourself Against Hepatitis B
- Thyroid Disease
- Bowel Control Problems
- Diabetes and Women
- Preventing Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vulvovaginal Health
- Healthy Eating
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination
- Growing Up — Especially for Teens
- You and Your Sexuality — Especially for Teens
- Menstruation — Especially for Teens
- Having a Baby — Especially for Teens
- Birth Control — Especially for Teens
- Your First Gynecologic Visit — Especially for Teens
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Teens
- Media and Body Image
- 21 Reasons to See a Gynecologist Before Age 21