The ever-changing situation with COVID-19 has created a little unease. We'd like to give you some updated policies and information that we are using in our office during this time.
In the office here we are trying to minimize the risk for our patients, their families, and our team. We want to be a part of the solution for our community.
Here are the policy changes that will be implemented in office, effective immediately:
- We would respectfully ask patients to only come in if they are feeling well and entirely asymptomatic. Specifically be fever free, free of coughing, and have no shortness of breath.
- Reception area: To encourage the national and state-wide effort for “social distancing”, we would ask patients to come alone to your appointment if at all possible.
- To keep our exam rooms, records rooms, and clinical treatment area as low risk as possible, we again will respectfully attempt to limit these areas to the adult patient only. Please contact our office with any questions.
- We will be removing magazines, children’s books, and toys from our reception room to improve our ability to have clean, safe surfaces.
- We ask that both patients and accompanying parties thoroughly wash their hands or use hand sanitizer immediately upon arrival to the clinic before your appointment.
Here are some additional resources from the CDC for our patients to watch:
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/pregnancy-breastfeeding.html
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
For Healthcare Professionals https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/index.html
Thank you for working with us during these challenging times to keep everyone safe. Please see the front desk with any additional questions!