If you’re interested in laser services in the Tri-Cities, you may be wondering what to expect. What is laser therapy, and how is it used for cosmetic purposes like hair removal, wrinkle reduction, and scarring? Get all the answers you need now about Laser
How Are Lasers Used For Cosmetic Purposes?
At our office, we use ICON laser treatment tools, which provide us with an all-in-one solution for treating a wide variety of conditions. We offer services including:
- Laser hair removal – Powerful pulses of laser light target your follicles and destroy the hair, permanently removing it and smoothing out your skin. No more waxing or shaving! Laser hair removal can be done anywhere on your body or face, making it highly versatile.
- Laser wrinkle reduction – Laser wrinkle reduction treatment delivers pulses of light and energy to the skin, which enhances collagen production and helps smooth out wrinkles, as well as other imperfections like stretch marks.
- Laser scarring treatment – In this treatment, the laser light is used to break down scar tissue and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue in the area. It can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars and other scars on any skin type.
Our versatile, powerful ICON laser tools can be used on any skin type, and for almost any cosmetic issue. Learn more with an appointment at our office!
Why Choose Laser Services From Dr. Richard Lorenzo?
Wondering why you should get laser treatment from Dr. Lorenzo, instead of turning to another method of hair removal, wrinkle reduction or scarring treatment? Here are just a few reasons.
- Non-invasive – There is no need to scrape away skin or use any other tools that directly affect your skin or soft tissue. Combined with numbing, laser pulses cause little pain or discomfort, only a minor sensation of heat.
- Permanent results – Whether used to address wrinkles, scarring or hair removal, laser treatments offer permanent results. You’ll be able to feel confident in your appearance and save time and money by avoiding future treatments.
- Rapid recovery time – Since laser treatment is non-invasive, there is a short recovery time of just a few days between each treatment while your skin heals.
Contact Us Now To Get Started.
If you’re interested in restoring your skin in [area], Dr. Richard Lorenzo is here to help. Get in touch with our office now to schedule your appointment. Give us a call at 509.237.6504 or contact us online to get a consultation with Dr. Lorenzo right away!